Conegliano to Valdobbiadene to Conegliano – the 2 capitals of superior Prosecco DOCG .
- Stroll through the arcades of Contrada Grande and admire the palace and extraordinary beauty of the castle. Visit the historic Cerletti Wine Institute and the Bottega Wine School to brush up on your wine knowledge before embarking on the Wine Route.
- Head towards Collabrigo. Enjoy breathtaking views over hills blanketed with vineyards. Stop and visit the 18th century villa, Ghin Montalban.
- At Collabrigo go to Rua di San Pietro di Feletto and visit the historic Town Hall and the elegant, romanesque parish church.
- From Collabrigo the road winds up between the hills to Refrontolo and on to Solighetto. A short detour will take you to the enchanting Molinetto Croda mill.
- In Solighetto discover the 18th century Brandolini villa, seat of the Consorzio Tutela Prosecco Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG, and the museum dedicated to the singer Toti Dal Monte. Not far from Solighetto stands the 14th century church of Santa Maria Nova. A short hike up the hill leads to the shrine of San Gallo where you can enjoy the panoramic views over the valley of the Piave River.
- Continue up to Col San Martino, where FOLLADOR WINERY is based, where medieval towers of “TORRI DICREDAZZO”rise before you. Nestled in the hills a short walk away is San Vigilo church, an architectural jewel.
- Break for a tasting at the FOLLADOR WINERY located in the South of the village.
- Head north and admire endless vineyards providing fruit for the Prosecco Superiore DOCG. Move on towards Follo and back to Santo Stefano for the best views of the Prosecco Superiore DOCG grape.
- From Santo Stefano pass through San Pietro di Barbozza to arrive at Valdobbiadene. The main square is framed by neoclassical buildings and the nearby church of San Gregorio.
- Retrace your steps towards Guia on the SP123. Once you have crossed the river and gone past the SP4 Soligo Pedeguarda, the route climbs steeply, providing views of Rolle and countryside.
- Head towards Tarzo and Corbanese and then take the route for Cozzuolo, Carpesica, Ogliano. The trip ends at the center of Conegliano.
Taste Follador Prosecco at some of our Favourite Restaurants